Startup funding news ?
- Runnics is looking to raise between €300,000 and €400,000 to expand in Germany and France, according to Kippel01
Startup news ?
- Eelp, one of the first startups to come out of Nuclio’s venture builder, has lost its CEO, Nina Alastruey
- Woom Fertility: how two women entrepreneurs created a company without knowing how to code
- How Barcelona startup Trovit is staying on top of the search game
- Beroomers and Universia (Banco Santander) signed an agreement to promote student housing
- Startup profile(s): Waynabox (travel)
Big tech news ?
- Amazon to shut down BuyVIP seven years after it acquired it for €70 million. Why? Because it’s still not profitable according to the e-commerce giant
Interesting reads ?
- Vozpopuli interviewed Sofia Benjumea, head of Campus Madrid