Startup funding news ?
- Colvin is a marketplace connecting flower farmers and consumers. The company has raised €700,000 from Samaipata Ventures
- Travel startup UnSheeping has raised €280,000
- Uzzet and Sttorybox raised a combined €94,000 on equity crowdfunding platform Lignum Capital
Investor and accelerator news ?
- Nauta Capital closes out $170 million third fund
- VR and AR accelerator Oarsis to open a program in Madrid
- New study that looks into the social and economic impact of Enisa’s activity
Startup news ?
- Malaga-based Freepik is one of the larger startups in Spain that has been flying under the radar for quite some time. El Español profiled the company, which had €8 million in revenue last year and posted a net profit of €3 million
- Housfy is the last company to come out of Nuclio’s venture builder. The startup wants to disrupt the real estate agency market
- Transportation marketplace OnTruck has turned one year old. The company has more than 100 clients using its platform and 1,000 carriers
- Interview with MrJeff’s co-founder and CEO Eloi Gomez. The on-demand clothing cleaning service has also started sponsoring Valencia’s CF female team
- N26, the German online and mobile-first bank, now allows SMEs and freelancers to use the service in Spain